Thursday, March 26, 2009

WALKING MY WAY INTO THE WORLD

AS USUAL I WAS WATCHING POLLU DOING HIS OWN ACTIVITIES AT HOME,DAILY HE WOULD TRY TO WALK,WITHOUT MY HELP BUT YESTERDAY WE HAD SOME GUEST COME OVER AND AS USUAL POLLU WAS VERY EXCITED TO SEE THEM AT HOME BECAUSE AFTER I CAME BACK FROM INDIA POLLU HAD SEEN ME AND RAGHU AT HOME ,HE WAS SO USED TO THE ENVIRONMENT IN INDIA WHERE OUR HOUSE WERE FILLED WITH PEOPLE AND HE LIKED THE COMPANY OF GRAND MA,ARUN MAMA,DEEPU MAMA ,APPUS AND MUTHU AROUND HIM.
THAT EXCITMENT PROVKED HIM TO TAKE HIS FIRST 10 STEPS IN THIS WORD ALL BY HIMSELF... AND WHEN I SAW HIM DOING THAT I THOUGHT HOW TIME IS FLYING AND HE IS HAS REACHED ANOTHER MILE STONE IN HIS LIFE .


I WAS DANCING WITH JOY WHEN I SAW HIM WALK....RAGHU WAS REALLY HAPPY TO ENJOY ONE OF THE IMPORTANT MILESTONE IN HIS LIFE.

Akshata


Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment