Friday, June 12, 2009

First day in splash pad


Today was the first day out in splash pad.After waiting for a good weather at last today the temperature was around 72 degree .I was very excited to take him out to the splash pad ..I have got him his new swim diapers and he was pretty excited to wear them and get into his stroller .

When we neared the splash pad pollu got scared .Once we entered the play area he was just overcoming his fear of water and he was at his ease ,enjoyed to maximum .People around the spalsh pad who were watching us told me that he was walking like penguin ,i told them that he has recently learned to walk.
he played for almost an hour and a half ,he came running to me and started crying ,this was the sign for me to head back to home and take some rest.

Akshata

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

1 comment:

  1. Hey thats a cute baby photo!!! he must have enjoyed a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete